Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Heart Truth Calgary Fashion Show 2017

The date, February 11, 2017, 3 days before Valentine's day, I'm not sure if the organizers are aware of it but I think they are, anyway, all roads went to Eight Avenue Place, downtown Calgary for the 3rd Heart Truth Fashion Show, a unique show dedicated to creating awareness and raising funds for the the Heart and Stroke Foundation.

This is my third Calgary show I covered and the reason why I did not hesitate or even pass this invitation it's because of the uniqueness of the campaign, it was an evening featuring a hand-selected group of Canadian public figures from the world of sports, health, fitness, music, corporate and media, wearing red inspired dresses created by top Canadian designers.

Ah I can't wait to share my set, feel free to share and tag friends, just don't forget to give credit to the photographer and that's me, enjoy!





























































No comments:

Post a Comment